These Terms and Conditions apply exclusively between Maka Promo Limited, registered in England and Wales No.07295498 whose head office is located at: Albion Road TW3 3RS London United Kingdom,
- Here in after referred to as makaglobal.com or the by Website and any person who makes a purchase on makapromo.com,here in after referred to as the “Customer” or “You” and collectively referred to as the “Parties”.
- You confirm that You are of full age or have received parental permission and that You have the legal capacity to enter into a contract and to subsequently place an order on makapromo.com.The Website delivers to Customers in the countries mentioned on to the website.
- If you have any questions concerning an online purchase, please contact the makapromo.com via their Contact Form.
- The Parties agree that their relationship will be governed exclusively by these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which are available on makapromo.com.
- These Terms and Conditions may be varied. Accordingly, the Parties agree that their relationship will be governed by the Terms and Conditions applicable on the Website on the day the order is placed on makapromo.com.These General Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply from the date they are posted online.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER ON WWW.MAKAPROMO.COM
You will be required to complete several stages when placing an order:
- Add your chosen items to your basket
- Select a delivery method
- Select a method of payment
- Make your payment
- You will receive an e-mail from Makapromo.com confirming that your order has been logged
- And you will receive a confirmation e mail
Generation of an order confirmation e-mail means that makapromo.com has accepted your order, which will then form the sales contract between the Parties.As soon as your order is ready to be dispatched, makapromo.com will send You an e-mail confirming that your order has been dispatched.
- The prices displayed by default on the Website are stated in Pounds Sterling and include all charges applicable in UK.
- VAT is 20%. Product prices displayed on makapromo.com exclude postage/shipping, the cost of certain packaging and other optional services selected by You, for which there will be an additional charge.
- Any additional charges will be included in the summary of your order displayed on-screen before the order is finally confirmed.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- You may pay for your goods by bank card, using a Visa card, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro, or Electron. Card payments made on makapromo.com are secured using the World Pay.
- The total price of your selected products and services will be debited from your bank account once your order is available in the warehouse and collection by the warehouse staff has been completed. In the case of a split order, whereby products are located in several different warehouses, the full payment will be debited following the collection of the first product.
- If an anti-fraud check is carried out to ensure the security of customer transactions, makapromo.com may ask You to provide order validation documentation by fax or e-mail, such as one or more documents containing proof of your address and/or a copy of your identity card, before your order is confirmed.
- Your order will only be final once makapromo.com has received these documents and issued a confirmation e-mail. In the absence of these documents or if the documents do not establish your identity and address, makapromo.com reserves the right not to confirm the order.
- makapromo.com also reserves the right to reject an order in the event of an ongoing payment dispute or if a Customer has ordered an unusually high number of products or services.
PROOF OF ORDERS AND PAYMENT
- In the absence of proof to the contrary, our electronic databases and those of our service providers that are kept under adequate security conditions will constitute proof of all transactions entered into between makapromo.com and You. In accordance with applicable regulations, we store orders in a reliable medium. You may access orders placed by You on makapromo.com by going to your account on website.
- In all cases, makapromo.com advises Customers to retain their order confirmation e-mail.
- Our product and service offers apply for as long as they remain visible on the Website, except when special offers are available, in which case the term of validity of those offers will be stipulated on the Website. You are advised to check the availability of items on the relevant product information page.
- If an item ordered is not available, makapromo.com reserves the right to cancel the order, in which case You will be notified accordingly.
- If You place an order for several products one of which is unavailable, www.makapromo.com will inform You accordingly. The rest of the order will be processed and dispatched to You within the time limit indicated on the Website.
- You may also choose to cancel your entire order, in which case You must inform the makapromo.com customer services department by phone or e-mail.
- The may also offer to replace the unavailable item with a similar item of similar quality with your prior agreement. In this case, if you then exercise your right to cancel the order after receipt of the substitute item, You will be required to pay the return postage costs.
We use Royal Mail for all our deliveries to main land U.K.
Our handling time is one working day. You will be sent an e-mail confirming that the order has been dispatched.
CHECK YOUR ITEMS ON RECEIPT!
- With respect to the acceptance of packages, Makapromo.com strongly advises Customers to check the apparent condition of items on delivery. In the event of a problem (damaged packaging or missing, damaged or broken items), You:
- Must describe the condition of the parcel being refused in detail on the delivery note
- Must have the carrier countersign the delivery note
- Will have a period of 3 calendar days (excluding bank holiday) in which to notify Makapromo.com by any means.
- You are therefore strongly advised to open your parcel in the presence of the carrier to check that no item has been damaged.
4- EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
EXCHANGE AND REFUND TERMS
- You have a period of 30 days in which to exchange unsuitable items, at your expense.
- You may also choose to receive a refund for items returned to us.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
- In accordance with applicable legislation, You have a period of 7 clear days from receipt of your order in which to cancel
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE A REFUND IF I EXERCISE MY RIGHT TO CANCEL?
- If you follow the returns procedure described above, You will be refunded within 7 days of the date of receipt of the returned items by Makapromo.com. For payments made by bank card, You will be refunded directly to the account connected to your bank card.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ITEM IS FAULTY OR IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED?
- Faulty item attributable to the carrier Please refer to “Check your items on receipt!”.
- Item not as ordered If an item does not correspond to the item You ordered (incorrect model, size, colour or reference), You have a period of 14 days from receipt of the parcel in which to ask to return the item to Makapromo.com.In both cases (faulty item / item not as ordered)
5- WARRANTIES AND AFTER-SALES SERVICE
YOUR ITEM IS DAMAGED OR FAULTY
- Notwithstanding the sales warranty covering certain items sold on our website, makapromo.com is required to provide the statutory warranty against defects and the warranty against hidden defects in accordance with English law, for all items sold on the Website.
- Certain items sold on the Website are covered by a sales warranty for the term stipulated on the relevant web page.
- However, this warranty does not cover problems caused by negligence, damage or inappropriate use of the item by you. Makapromo.com draws your attention to defects and problems which can only be caused by incorrect installation or handling of equipment. In this respect, Makapromo.com asks you to follow the instructions in the help guides available on the Website and to conduct several tests on the equipment received.
6- RETENTION OF TITLE
- Makapromo.com will retain full title to items purchased by you until you have fulfilled all of your obligations, particularly by paying the full price of the order, plus interest where applicable.
7- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale comprise all of the clauses herein. No forbearance in relying on a clause of these Terms and Conditions at any time will constitute a waiver of the right to subsequently rely on those clauses. If one clause is invalid, the other clauses will remain valid.
8- GOVERNING LAW
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by English law. However, if you live in a country within the European Union other than the United Kingdom, You may rely on the law applicable in your country of residence where such provisions are more favourable than English law.
- In connection with a business-to-business sales contract, the Parties expressly agree that this contract is governed by English law.